Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Weekend Progress

I did lots of crafty stuff over the weekend. I finished up Mr. Stegs and Pasha for my neice and nephew. I'll try to take some pictures tonight--I think they came out really cute. I made them both with stash yarn--Mr. Stegs out of dark green acrylic (I think it was Utopia in Dark Teal) and Pasha out of some of the Woolease that I won in elizabeth's Wool Ease Essay Contest. It's a pink penguin!

My boyfriend was so enamored of Mr. Stegs that he now wants his own brontosaurus and triceratops. *sigh*

I also started making some beaded stitch markers. I need to get some needlenose pliers, because I was having a heck of a time twisting the wire around using just round nose pliers and a wire cutter. But the three I made turned out really pretty. Now I just need some more beads...

I haven't decided what I should start on next. I'm almost finished one toe-up sock. I also have the supplies for a hoodie for my neice and the cocktail kitty bag. I suppose I could start both...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Just found the pink penguin. It's great! I love to see what happened to all that yarn.